Have you been searching for an opportunity, working within a state of the art Software Development Center? Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
To be part of Farfetch’s Product Team, being responsible for coordinating the roadmap creation and communication about the current and future functionalities of our Platform as it pertains to the Public API and by Tenant work.
- Manage the roadmap for the API/platform evolution by collecting information from the multiple work teams and combining said information into a consistent view of current and future capabilities;
- Work with stakeholders to understand business/functional requirements of the API/Platform and engage with the product owners of each different area to work out the roadmap inclusion of the required work, always aligned with the companies processes for initiative prioritization;
- Create, maintain and prioritize the API/Platform backlog in alignment with product vision and goals;
- Clearly document the current business/functional capabilities of the platform, in a clear and concise language to improve the business understanding and to support pre-sales activities of certain business units that leverage the plaform;
- Support pre-sales activities by providing high level functional knowledge of the current and future capabilities of the API/platform.
Key Skills and Experience
- Degree in Information Systems, HCI or related field;
- Previous experience in a Project Management/Product Management or Product Ownership role;
- Experience of managing the implementation/design/development of Public API’s to abstract the complexity of back-office systems, preferably in a Retail context;
- Strong Technical background and capability to collaborate with the Technical teams to understand and work complex technical topics (Service Oriented API, Testing Automation, etc.) into a Product Roadmap;
- Strong product vision and capability to engage with multiple teams and combine separate initiatives into a roadmap that clearly articulates and communicated the evolution of a particular Product/Platform;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business/tech area, at different levels of the organization;
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, with the capability to communicate at all levels in the organization;
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines;
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- Past experience in Consulting/SI performing client facing roles is a Plus;
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multi-cultural team is a Plus;
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus.