Working for us is like nothing on earth. Every day, our teams across the globe challenge the limits of human achievement, engineering solutions for our planet and beyond.
Our astronomically-talented engineers build rock-solid software for leading industries’ with the most critical applications. And now, we’re looking for talented Systems Engineer with availability to remain during long periods in the UK.
Working as part of an international team, one minute you can expect to be designing system or software architectures, the next providing expert technical insights to your team of engineers. With every small step and giant leap you take on your journey with us, you’ll be supported by a world-class team of engineers, structured training programmes and a caring, ambitious and pioneering culture.
It’s time to challenge your limits. It’s time to give your career the rocket boost it deserves. It’s time you joined CRITICAL Software.
- Systems engineering, full development lifecycle experience
- Systems requirements definition, management and validation
- Systems integration – real-time embedded systems, hardware/software
- Systems verification – test procedure development, requirements to test traceability, unit based testing
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivale
- Experience in various lifecycle stages of systems engineering in safety critical systems
- Comfortable in reading, writing and implementing Low-Level Systems & High-Level Software requirements
- Ability to understand Embedded Software architectures and implementations and their interfaces to Systems and Hardware
- Ability to understand Hardware architectures and implementations and their interfaces in Systems level functions and Software design
- Internal (board/board or Processor/Peripheral) and external (unit to unit/network) data bus standards Knowledge
- Logical and innovate problem solving skills that can span systems/software/hardware
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge in Aerospace industry domain
- Knowledge in Aerospace standards – ARP4754 and/or DO178B/C
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Ability to use an emulator for on chip debugging
- Ability to use COTS TE (‘scope, bus analysers etc.) in a lab environment
- Pleased to work in a reuse environment, making efficiency decisions based on previously developed functions