- The team is specially concerned in delivering a Web platform that scales, with a strong focus on SQL optimization, IO management and security issues.
- The candidate is also challenged to do R&D, propose killer features and innovative approaches for the development efforts going on.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in object-oriented PHP programming, with 5+ years of experience not only in the language but also with associated libraries and frameworks.
- Proficient with HTML and CSS, if possible with some knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5.
- Experience in PHP templating.
- Background experience with databases (Postgres or MySQL) and with SQL programming.
- Basic knowledge of security, with programming concerns for secure programming avoiding possible known and less known flaws (SQL injection, XSS,…)
- Attractive package of salary and fringe benefits
- Get involved in a fast growing industry and a worldwide user base project
- Integrate a dynamic and highly skilled team in a friendly environment in our office in Lisbon