Our client is a multinational insurance company, with specialized solutions both to personal and commercial insurance risks. This professional will be working with the Management Information (MI) workstream to deliver a suite of reports that will service both internal and external customers’ needs across all areas of our broker business from financial, operational, sales to underwriting.
- Ensure the Data Framework is accurate and delivered within a given deadline;
- Work with technical team to understand and interpret data, defining best practice for implementation;
- Provide training to the Report Developers in how to use the Data Framework;
- Interact with business analysts to ensure business requirements are translated in the Data Framework;
- Data Framework maintenance and continuous enhancement to support business plans;
- Report production and trend analysis, ensuring reports are accurate and delivered in deadlines;
- Delivery of a high standard, user friendly and accurate output;
- Report maintenance and continuous enhancement.
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience (preferable);
- Previous experience in insurance industry;
- Experience on building similar data models on Data Warehouses (preferable);
- Experience on building Framework Models using BI tools like Cognos 10+ etc.;
- Strong background on Business Intelligence;
- Good knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server (especially using Data Warehouse models);
- In a quick paced environment, you must be able to use your own initiative to get work completed on time and to a consistently high standard;
- Ability to prioritize work and work effectively and accurately under pressure, ensuring that deadlines are met and stakeholders are kept up to date;
- High level of numeric competence;
- Strong desire to improve processes and gain efficiencies where possible.