“Technical Perfection and automotive passion” is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
“Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth.”
Our IT Division (Group Information Systems) is looking for Business Analyst for Just-in-time (JIT) / Just in sequence (JIS) / Traceability and Conformity (TCO) systems (m/f) to be based at Sao Joao Da Madeira (Portugal)
The main missions of the Business Analyst for JIT/JIS/TCO systems are to:
- Contribute to JIT projects for industrial data processing.
- Gather requirements
- Analyze business processes in production plants in order to define and/or apply standards concerning Industrial Data Processing in JIT sites.
- Write specifications, contribute to request for quotation and technical choices.
- Ensure fit-gap analysis against standards and core model
- Provide rough cost estimation, working principles and system architecture
- Ensure project follow-up according to established rules until hand-over.
- Coordinate the various internal and external actors in all the phases of the project.
- Ensure know-how transfer to the key users and support teams
- Contribute to functional network management within industrial data processing domain
- Realize internal audits.
- Contribute to plant technical support.
- Contribute to applications and system sustainability.
- Ensure and follow-up standards and deployment.
- Capitalize know-how for automation equipments.
- Participate to the respect of industrial consistency by applying and selecting standards for hardware, software and operating systems using benchmarking and best practices.
- Enforce transverse synergies for industrial data processing and JIT systems.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Graduated for IT systems and/or industrial data processing
- Knowledge and understanding of JIT assembling process
- Knowledge of industrial IT systems, interfaces with other systems like PLC, ERP, EDI…
- Knowledge of EDI systems (electronic data interchange)
- Knowledge in IT system securing, implementation of backup mode
- General knowledge about:
- JIT/JIS activities in the automotive industry
- IT technologies, IT protocols (eg EDIFACT, PLC communication),
- IT infrastructure (eg server, client, switches)
- IT devices (eg tablets, pdas, barcode scanners)
- IT software (eg SQL, PLC communication)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of project management
- Good analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills (incl. English skills)
- A trainer attitude
- Standard documentation/know-how formalizing