The Chiltern Source department currently looking for a Market Access Officer to work at the Chiltern office or homebased around 10-18 weekly hours – freelance candidates can be considered.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Preparation, submission and follow-up of price and reimbursement applications from a pharmacological and pharmacoeconomic perspective. Calculation based on utility and effectiveness’ cost, according to Infarmed requirements.
- Authorization maintenance of reimbursed drugs.
- Dossiers and requests follow up of reimbursed drugs.
- Support and follow-up of on-going reimbursement applications.
- Follow-up of reimbursement conditions and price adjustments. Calculation of the prices to implement.
- Counselling on the price and reimbursement policy optimization.
- At least one year experience in Market Access
- Knowledge of Market Access Work.
- High level of knowledge on Portuguese pharmaceutical legislation.
- Extensive knowledge of INFARMED processes for drug approval and reimbursement processes.