SOBRE A FUNÇÃO
Being part of the Finance Department in our Service Office, as a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for preparing the company’s financial statements in accordance with the legislation in force and the guidelines of IKEA Group. You will also be responsible for preparing all tax and reporting obligations of the company.
AS TUAS RESPONSABILIDADES
As tarefas serão:
- Ensures compliance with tax obligations in coordination with tax advisors (preparing the Fiscal Dossier, Corporate Income Tax Declaration, Models 30 and DMR, VAT Statement …);
- Ensures the bookkeeping, control, supervision and support in drawing up the accounts of the different units of IKEA Portugal, according to the fiscal rules in force and the guidelines of IKEA;
- Ensures the achievement of monthly and annual closing and legal reporting;
- Ensures the preparation of all necessary documentation for internal and external audits, acting as interlocutor between auditors and IKEA Portugal in order to ensure compliance with legislation.
O TEU PERFIL
Conhecimentos, competências e experiência necessários:
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or a related field;
- At least 3 years’ experience of Accounting and/or Auditing in a multinational environment;
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, internal controls, financial reporting and tax laws and regulations;
- Communicate clearly and confidently in English;
- Proficient in MS Office skills;
- Apply strategic thinking and a high level of energy to realise goals;
- Self-motivate, prioritise and take initiative towards set objectives;
- Work both in a team and independently;
- Set and implement business plans, set budgets and follow up goals;
- To prioritise work and the work of others, set expectations and provide clear directions.