Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
- HPE is driving innovation in the Telco and Media industries through disruptive initiatives like NFV, IoT, Big Data and Analytics and Digital Services.
- With the aim to present our customers opportunities to achieve differentiated customer experience, sustainable revenue, and competitive cost structure handling the complexity of technological, operational, and organizational transformation.
- Solution Consulting Services’ mission is to assist service providers define and execute a profitable operational and business transformation strategy by providing industry business consultants and leveraging proven transformation methodologies, experiences and industry best practice.
Roles and Responsabilities
- Participates in cross-functional teams
- Contributes to project methodologies, tools, and workstep execution
- Contributes to client management and relationship building
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
- Typically 0-2 years commercial or public sector experience
- Background in strategy formulation, process design, and information modeling.
- Communication and Media Industry experience.
- Understanding of core business processes of focused domain.
- Engineering or Business Management degree from 2014 to 2016.
Key knowledge and skills
- Basic knowledge of research methodology.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, technical analysis skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS office.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Fluent English and Portuguese.