The Regional Procurement Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a complex Supplier and Category strategies driving long-term improvements in service, quality, cost, delivery and innovation, by enhancing the competitive and commercial performance of NetJets’ customer base and relevant stakeholders.
The Regional Procurement Manager assists in developing a robust process and governance framework to guide the day-to-day activities of Procurement on a consistent basis, and support the continuous improvement initiatives to satisfy the business needs in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manages key suppliers in order to meet business objectives, partnering with suppliers and to build capabilities that meet the expanding needs of the business through effective service, quality, cost, delivery, and innovation performance.
- Responsible for the assessment of supplier capabilities (qualification and evaluation) and by managing relationships with major suppliers.
- Develops and applies tools, techniques, and processes to develop robust strategies, manage the supplier relationship, and identify areas of improvement and/or corrective actions, by developing a robust process and governance framework to guide the day-to-day activities of the Procurement group on a consistent basis in order to support the continuous improvement initiatives to satisfy the business needs in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leads the procurement and sourcing processes while maintaining strict compliance with NetJets purchasing systems, processes, and policies.
- Provides input towards the continuous improvement of Procurement’s capability development including process development, tool enhancement / deployment, and professional excellence programs of work. Manages and supervises the design and implementation of Capability Development programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in Business / Economics / Mathematics / Finance / Engineering;
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience in Procurement;
- Interpersonal and coaching skills;
- Strong Project Management capabilities;
- Proven track record of managing a purchasing portfolio in a complex, multi-functional and multi-regional environment;
- Solid knowledge of business and economic issues, cost structures and contracts;
- Strong conflict management, communication skills (both verbal and written) and influence capabilities;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills that can be utilized to influence and drive the decision-making process.