Dellent Consulting has open positions for an embedded software engineer to support the design and implementation of embedded software for avionics power control and distribution systems. This will include coding, integration, debugging, and documentation. Development will follow DO-178B or other formal software development guidelines utilized in the development of safety-critical systems for commercial and military aircraft.
- Design, develop, test, and debug of real-time embedded software;
- Create, update and maintain technical documentation including requirements, design and test documents;
- Supporting hardware and software integration including investigating and debugging issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience developing real-time, embedded software in C for microcontrollers and/or DSPs;
- Ability to understand Embedded Software architectures and implementations and their interfaces to Systems and Hardware;
- Ability to understand Hardware architectures and implementations and their interfaces in Systems level functions and Software design;
- Knowledge in Aerospace standards – ARP4754 and/or DO178B/C;
- Ability to use an emulator for on chip debugging;
- Strong Analytic and problem solving skills.