Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management with over 140,000 employees serving customers in 160 countries. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best – their real business.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, Xerox provides leading edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data process, HR benefits management, finance support and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organisations worldwide.
We have an exciting opportunity for a German Speaker PMO Coordinator to join our friendly and international PMO Team at Xerox Portugal (Lisbon based). The job holder will be reporting to the Transition Shared Services Leader and will be supporting the internal project teams with the implementation, planning and delivery of projects across Europe.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
The job holder works as part of Large Enterprise Organizations (LEO) Shared Projects Services and will be responsible for the execution and delivery of Projects and Programmes that are organizationally complex, carry a high degree of risk from start through to Service Delivery.
Key Role Tasks and Activities:
- Provide daily operational support for the Project Teams.
- Delivers effective and proactive support to the PM community & Xerox wider teams in the following key areas:
- Execute Project Deliverables & Reporting
- Risks & Issues
- Project planning
- Document management (update systems and documentation as required)
- Provide guidance to other team members by acting as a center of competence on processes systems and procedures.
- Participate in regular projects reviews to ensure projects are delivered within time and budget constraints and meet the required level of quality
- Ensure that feedback on current Project portfolio is communicated to the different teams and senior managers.
- Liaison with partner(s), subcontractor(s) and other Xerox stakeholders as appropriate.
- Support Program Manager and project team in developing a high quality program
- Support Logistics & Supply Chain Functions
- Manage & coordinate the different teams regarding all the components of the order to Install Process (from Order to delivery).
- Support the Demanding & Forecast Process.
- Responsible for maintaining systems and documentation according to corporate policy & Processes.
- Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
- Developing strong relationships and teams (KPI: Strong network in place & people development is evident)
- Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
- Proven track record in the delivery of high quality customer service
- Detailed knowledge Xerox Office Product environments
- Good technical knowledge of Xerox products and solutions and how they can be leveraged across key business processes
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team and to take instruction
- Aware of project management tools by automating mechanical tasks, scheduling, resourcing and time recording.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with the manipulation of data and the use of formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with Microsoft Visio and Powerpoint
- Experience with understanding the metrics associated with a problem and identifying suitable solutions to this problem
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in a shared services environment
- Strong planning and Organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Full Clean Driving license
- Proven ability to work as part of a flexible fast changing environment
- Native or Fluent English and German
- Willingness to Travel
Desirable Experience & Competencies:
- Knowledge of change management and an understanding of change management terminology.
- Familiar with standard risks and issues in a project.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience of Project Finance spreadsheets
- Detailed knowledge of Xerox FM and/or Xerox Office Product environments
- Knowledge of MS Project
- 3 rd foreign language desirable but not essential