Based in Lisbon, the role is mainly carry out effective tax management in Portugal.
- Analysis and statistics of tax-filing data, understand the business resource tax data;
- Internal policy & system implementation etc.
- Fundamental tax compliance system construction (including management system, process and operation guide, administer routine tax risks);
- Periodically organize tax proactive review and implement improvement measure;
- Supporting TP documentation establishment and management;
- Push forward and implement major tax compliance projects, etc;
- Statutory accounts preparation & compliance to external entities;
- Assure timely tax declarations preparation & submission.
- Signing model study;
- Provide support in bidding project or sales contract;
- Tax incentive assessment and application.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above (finance & tax major preferred);
- At least 8 years of tax management/finance work related experience;
- Data analysis capability and good analytical ability;
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership;
- Proficient in English and Portuguese;
- Capable of work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment;
- Experience of at least 5 years in one of the big 4, preferential;
- A good team player, with strong communication and coordination skills.