Technical Bid Writer supports our creation and design of best of the breed technical offers, by being responsible for the creation, writing and reviewing of our technical offers and related annexes (from Technical Solution Chapters to more Implementation and Service oriented ones).
- Work closely with the R&D Teams, Technical Writing, Marketing and Sales and be responsible for all the offer documentation (technical, project and marketing collaterals).
- Independently write new offer content based on use cases, acquired experience from other tender and offers delivered, feature requirements, specifications, information from developers and product managers, and use of the product. Independently absorb content on newly developed or about to be developed products and is able to provide clear explanatory writing together with the right level of visuals in order to add consequent value to creation of the offer.
- Proofread and edit documentation to ensure consistency of language and style, as well as correct application of document templates. Is responsible for maintaining constant template database of generic chapters and is responsible of enhancing SW content and extent in VB offers.
- Provide input on documentation design, templates and implementation.
- Produce screenshots, flowcharts, and other graphics.
- Attend and actively contribute to writing and scrum team meetings.
- Partner with the rest of the bid team and the Sales Team to understand the customer documentation needs.
Skills and Experience
- BSc or MSc on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, English or Journalism.
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical writer in a software company
- A track record of successfully working with development, QA, and technical writing to deliver quality documentation
- Speaks and writes fluent English and a second language (German and/or French)