Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Fuze (formerly ThinkingPhones) allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
With offices and customers worldwide, we’re growing rapidly to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. Now’s the time to bring your passion and expertise to our Fuze team! Here at Fuze, we are passionate about building software that enables teams to work together more effectively. We want to harness the power of video and high quality audio to build a communications and collaboration product that is intuitive, easy to use, reliable, elegant and above all visually stunning.
We are building these stunning user experiences on multiple OS, browsers and devices. You will be responsible for delivering your feature areas with high quality in 1 or more of the Fuze clients.
You will have a key role in the next generation of Fuze products through discussions and feedback to design & development and in architecting your tests while also technically guiding other engineers. We’re a flat and fast organization and are dedicated to empowering every engineer to be as successful as possible.
- Review business and functional requirements and technical specifications to create comprehensive test plans and test cases for client features
- Own major features in the product and be a champion for intuitive and amazing user experience
- Plan, design and execute testing by utilizing an Agile methodology
- Collaborate with other team members on these projects so as to deliver the projects with high quality
- Test Cases Execution, Identify, report defects across multiple projects and assist the development teams on the analysis of defects and track them to successful resolution
- Provide accurate and timely testing status reports to the QA Lead / Manager and assist the QA Lead / Manager in the creation of the project Test Summary report
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience and 2 years direct experience in software QA testing
- Complete understanding of SQA process, QA methodology, and SDLC
- Good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Experience with testing on Windows / Mac / iOS / Android and owning functional test and non-functional test scenarios
- Experience with testing website across different OS & platforms and / or interaction of web applications with backend
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in Agile development model, meet project deadlines and working independently and as a team player, as needed
- Familiarity with Scripting and automation tools is preferred
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING HERE:
- We’re disrupting an industry
- Nothing’s more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential startup
- Super collaborative environment where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Quarterly office events and Social Outings