The role is quite unique for someone who is interested in financial, operations and commercial areas. Working as a team, the aim is to foster a multi-skilled environment, given you the opportunity to learn a variety of skills and later focus on the ones that better match your profile and business needs. This team will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with a variety of business owners and business partners using multi-channel tools (i.e. email, social media, phone etc)
- Managing customers’ applications operations
- Preparing applications for the Underwriting team to review, (you will learn how to: Collect third party reports on applicant businesses, review eligibility of applications against our Underwriting policies and quality standards, enter data from businesses financial accounts and bank statements into our system
- Optimising the number of applications passed to the Credit team
- Customer care reporting
- Liaising with Marketing and Credit team
- Perform KYC / Due Diligence on a variety of client types at various risk levels.
- Proactively contribute to continual improvement of the team.
- Ensure data and documents are entered into systems properly.
- Ensure client files pass all quality and control reviews.
- Interface with clients on KYC related topics (mainly documentation collection.
- Abide by operational risk and control procedures and escalate incidents where necessary.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Portuguese native speaker, excellent written and oral communication both in Portuguese and English
- Academic background in economics or management, with finance knowledge is a must.
- Up-to 3 years professional experience. Banking, Credit analysis, Marketing and/or commercial practice is a plus.
- Commercial and people-oriented attitude
- Ability to understand and interpret balance sheet and P&L reports
- Independent, driven, competent, passionate and “always” positive with a willingness to learn
- Results driven
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills and working attitude
- Excellent analytical skills (data analysis and insights)
- Strong business acumen and enthusiastic about working in an innovative area of finance industry
- Ability to “think outside the box” and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Detail orientated, number confident and concise
Are you someone with a start-up mindset? Are you passionate, hungry, energetic, and multi-talented? Do you love coming up with better ways to do things, speak up and have plenty of ideas? Do you like to do cool things that really matter? Are you a team-player and love to learn from others? Do you like to work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done? If so we would like to hear from you!