For integration in Sonae’s Procedures Management team, in Porto, we are currently looking for a:
- Processes and Procedures Analyst (M/F)
- Analyze, organize and map the execution of working Processes and Procedures;
- Develop and design working Procedures, ensuring its communication with the business areas, namely within the Retail sector;
- Support the development of learning contents about the Procedures area;
- Promote and plan actions that allow Procedures’ improvement and optimization.
- Higher Education degree within the areas of Management or Engineering (preferably Industrial Management);
- Experience in Procedures Mapping and Designing, Continuous Improvement, Procedures Automatization and/or Elaboration and Implementation;
- Experience in Quality Management or Project Management is valued;
- Knowledge of Quality Principles and Tools, Kaizen and Lean Thinking;
- Rigor and strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Critical sense and intellectual curiosity;
- Ease of Communication and assertiveness in decision making;
- Expertise in Ms Office tools;
- Strong knowledge of English and Spanish (preferential).