We’re a high growth venture-backed company, developing an innovative approach to pharmacy and medication management, leveraging the power of data and a proprietary IoT device.
We’re currently expanding our team in the beautiful sunny Lisbon (Portugal), and are looking for a motivated, skilled and driven graphic designer to help us with our mission to improve the lives of patients.
WE REALLY NEED
- Fluency in English;
- EU Passport or legally authorized to work in Portugal;
- 2+ years of professional experience OR eligible for an “IEFP” internship if this is your first professional experience;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Autonomy and flexibility, a fast learner who values feedback;
- Great problem solving and critical thinking;
- Ability to work under pressure.
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE
- Experience in UX/UI as well as standard printed mediums;
- Some knowledge of photo and video editing;
- Communication skills to effectively present a project in front of a group of people.
WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive compensation package;
- Exposition to an international and fast-paced environment;
- Opportunity to develop skills and progress quickly inside of the company;
- A real chance to make an impact and improve the lives of patients (while making the world a better place, of course).
This position is based in our office in Lisbon, Portugal.