Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall’s all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly website performance reports.
- Analysis of spikes and decreases in website traffic.
- Find trends and provide optimization suggestions.
- Analysis of multiple metrics, including time that users spend on the page, bounce rate, views, unique visitors etc.
- Analyze marketing team performace, coordinate with the team in upcoming promotions, email campaingns, etc to measure their results.
- Analyze copetitors and their activityy tracking.
- Work closely with the Product ow0ner and Development team to set agenda and priority for Web Analytics initiatives.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- University bachelors degree or above.
- Intermediate English or higher.
- Have knowledge in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing)/PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Advanced Math.
- Experience in writing and tuning SQL queries in a online or offline environment.
- Be familiar in working with standard clickstream analysis tools.
- Programming background (PHP) is a plus.
- Marketing background is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and curious learner who is not afraid of exploring new, unknown fields and providing innovative insights and suggestions.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and ability to autonomously and efficiently read, sanity check and analyze data and deliver actionable recommendations.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Financial stability.
- Individual career path.
- Paid vacation.
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipments.
- High energy, international and innovative team.
- Annual assessments.
- Optional business trips.
- Corporate and social events.