Paymentwall is looking to recruit a Lead Generation Specialist to support and be part of our growing team of highly motivated individuals. As a Lead Generation Specialist, you need to be an energetic and highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and an interest for gaming, SaaS, and/or digital businesses, as well as a good intuition to predict businesses growth. This is an opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic position and become an expert in analysing business models of digital businesses and develop great ability in finding good opportunities. At Paymentwall, you will get a taste of working in a high-speed, innovative, exciting and successful startup with amazing colleagues. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work on cross-border projects with remote teams in Paymentwall offices around the globe.
- Develop new leads through actively identifying prospective businesses.
- Analyse companies’ business models and needs for specific monetization services to select viable leads.
- Research and select companies from all regions since Paymentwall is a global company.
- Present findings to the Business Development team and support any specific requests.
- Stay informed about potential partners’ markets and follow trends in order to be constantly seeking out new opportunities.
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
- Must have a “hunter” attitude in seeking out new leads.
- Must be confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy, understanding complex business models and potential needs of future clients.
- Be a fast learner with strong logical thinking abilities.
- Deep understanding and passion about the tech industry.
- University Bachelors or above is required.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
- Excellent intercultural competencies and experience working in diverse teams.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results.
Who should apply:
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do and don’t stop pushing themselves.
- Highly motivated and always prepared to go the extra mile.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline rush of the startup culture.
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.