We are looking for a dynamic teammate to join our growing marketing team and help create content that engages, educates and converts our potential audience into Paymentwall merchants and users. The ideal candidate is a fluent English speaker with experience in creating web content, writing and editing blogs/articles along with helping measure the ROI of the produced content.
The content writer will be responsible in developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading online content, this person will also work closely with the marketing and business development team to provide marketing materials about Paymentwall products and promote the Paymentwall brand online. The content writer will also be responsible for creating and executing advertising content, company newsletters, and press releases. The candidate should have a linguistic, English, marketing, communications, or journalism background along with experience in implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Create, edit and manage written content to help expand Paymentwall’s web presence.
- Coordinate with teams in other offices to create content specific for certain markets including marketing and sales team to create new marketing content including articles, promotions, flyers, email campaigns, advertisements and more.
- Help create innovative marketing programs that engage different verticals Paymentwall targets.
- Tailor pitch decks and sales material for select merchants that are specific for certain merchants.
- Ensure all content created conveys the Paymentwall brand voice and meets the high quality standards expected at Paymentwall.
- Work cooperatively with team members in our global offices, across various time zones to meet deadlines.
- Creative individual who can come up with solutions to difficult situations.
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Perfectionist in the English written and verbal language, eloquent and well spoken.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of literary editing and content writing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and different tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- University bachelor or above is required.
- Ideally you understand content writing for the digital space.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Basic design skills (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator) would be a plus.
- Has a passion for innovation, understands & loves the startup community culture.