Paymentwall makes global payments possible and helps merchants monetize their business easily, bringing the most convenient payment methods to their users. We are looking for the right people to join our team. Are you up for the challenge?
- Identify fraudulent activity patterns and provide solutions to prevent them.
- Analyse and improve fraud detection systems and strategies.
- Work closely with the software development and design teams to deliver results.
- Identify problems and figure out how to improve processes by cooperating with the risk team.
- Apply latest innovations in risk management to the fraud prevention system.
- Provide regular performance reviews of the fraud prevention system.
- Previous experience in an online fraud prevention environment is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with tools and techniques used to identify and prevent fraud.
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus.
- Programming background (PHP) is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, the ability to spot trends and identify unusual patterns.
- Strong project management skills demonstrating the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and products, translate them into clear and easy language.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to handle a heavy workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexible mindset and open to changing priorities.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Financial stability.
- Individual career path.
- Paid vacation.
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment.
- High energy, international and innovative team.
- Annual assessments.
- Optional business trips.
- Corporate and social events.