For integration in the Risk Management team in Sonae, we are currently searching for an:
- Técnico Cibersegurança (M/F)
- Support the execution of Information Security projects, such as the adaptation to the Data Protection Regulation or the response transformation towards the risk of Cybersecurity;
- Verify the effectiveness of the internal control system applied to the risks of Cybersecurity and Privacy;
- Uphold incident management on Cybersecurity and Data Breaches;
- Develop the curiosity and continuous improvement on the area’s processes and projects.
- Higher Education Degree, within the areas of Informatic Engineering or Management;
- International Certification on Cybersecurity, Information Safety or Risk Management (preferential);
- 2 year experience within the Cybersecurity, Information Safety, Risk Management (ISACA, CSX, CISM, CRMA) or Consultancy areas (process mapping, risks and controls);
- Knowledge of Risk Management standards and frameworks (ISO 31000, COSO, ISO 27005) and Data Protection Regulation (RGPD – UE 2016/679);
- Ability to empathize and communicate (verbally and in written form);
- Organization, dynamism and result orientation;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.