BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is the leading European provider of securities services, offering integrated solutions to all investment cycle players. Present in 34 countries and covering more than 100 markets, the bank assists its clients around the world by providing a unified service spanning all asset classes.
BNP Paribas Securities Services has been widely investing in Lisbon, Portugal and succeeding in building, for European legacy locations, a near-shore operating centre of around 1300 employees from 32 different nationalities. In this international and challenging environment, we are currently recruiting a Listed Derivatives Service Delivery.
Description of the role:
Our IT Department in Lisbon is recruiting a professional with at least 3 years of experience that will ensure day-to-day quality of service of live applications to end-users. The main tasks will involve:
- Understand the application landscape (mainly functional), develop expertise and understand various interfaces involved
- Answer user requests and manage incidents
- Suggest changes, improvements so as to continuously improve global level of service
- Contribute to the setup of the Lisbon Team (Process, Tools, Efficiency, etc.)
- Define new practices/processes when needed; Write new procedures and ensure their collective ownership.
- Contribute to checking’s & validation of production changes
- Ensure daily communication & transition with other locations (the team is deployed in Lisbon, Paris, Chennai and US).
- Academic Degree completed (IT, Economics or Finance)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial industry (knowledge of Derivative Products or OTC markets is mandatory);
- Good knowledge of English (mandatory)
- Experience and ability to perform functional analysis;
- This position implies On Call Duties (on rotation).
- Previous experience in application support (desirable)
- Good understanding of the ITIL norm and practices (desirable)
- Knowledge of basic SQL commands (as a plus)
- Soft Skills: Focus on results, Teamwork, Communication, Positive attitude and Customer Service orientation
Only candidates with adequate profile will be contacted.