IT Service Management is far from dead, just evolving. Microsoft is at the forefront of doing just that, combining, for instance, ITSM with cloud and DevOps in order to create new, tangible business opoortunities for our customers
Are you passionate about IT Service Management and the cloud? Do you love technology and have a passion for process and optimization? Do you want to be part of an emerging team within Microsoft Services that is reinventing ITSM? That is buzzing with excitement to get the best from you to our customers? Hesitate no loger and press ‘Apply’ below.
The Microsoft IT Service Management domain is looking for an IT Service Management professional to work largely with enterprise customers on a mix of longer, complex projects and shorter engagements to achieve cusomter outcomes. You will have the opportunity to leverage the deliverables of those projects into new deliverables or update exisiting delvierables to even better help and support our customers.
Since you will be working in a Western European team in a larger EMEA context you are very independent by nature, but loving to work and learn in larger geographically dispersed team at the same time. You are used to seeking out new initiatives and exploring these.
Help lead customers through ITSM driven improvements through:
- Deliver ITSM Services engagements including Workshops, Assessments, Service Improvement programs and other IT Operations consulting services by yourself or in a larger team.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with IT and business stakeholders on several levels;
- Work through complex SOW’s to determine the appropriate deliverables and outcomes and further define as needed.
- Knowledge transfer, sharing best practices and help create or enhance standard delvieries with team members in order to help enhance the quality and efficiency of the services we provide to our customers.
- Establish effective working relationships with the Microsoft Business Groups by working through appropriate escalation channels.
- Work as one Microsoft to establish strong relationships withother internal resources/departments as appropriate.
- Identify new opportunities and work with account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business within existing.
- The ideal candidate has a bachelor degree or higher combined with a minimum of 5+ years relevant working experience including Enterprise environments and Consulting;
- ITIL v3 Expert certification or or ITIL v2 Service Manager Certification;
- Have applied knowledge of real-world environments across the service lifecycle (strategy, design, transition, operations, continual service improvement);
- Not only be a “process jockey’, but has experience with applying ITSM to technology;
- Demonstrated experience running an IT operation combined with consulting and project management skills.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current and pre-released Microsoft systems and products, as well as their integration and methods of support delivery;
- Excellent organization, communication, project management, problem-solving skills;
- Proven business acumen;
- Cloud or development experience is beneficial.
- The successful candidate must hold a passport and is willing to travel at 25-30% predominantly in the WE region and sometimes in the wider EMEA region;
- We are aiming for resources who already are living in-country. People living in other countries need not apply.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.