Dellent provides exciting and rewarding career opportunities. Applicants that adapt to change, handle competing priorities, and communicate effectively will thrive in Dellent’s fast-paced environment.
We are looking for Hardware/Software Developer to join our growing team working on embedded real-time hardware/software, in accordance with the main industrial and more specific telecom standards.
- Contribute to all phases of the hardware/software development life cycle (Analysis, Design, prototype implementation, Code development and solution test).
- Participate in the design algorithms and peer reviews.
- Write software documentation, debug and test software in a lab environment.
- Write hardware documentation specification.
- Contribute to continuous process and product improvement initiatives.
- Study and understand the various industry standards, use this knowledge for product development.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
- Zero to three years of experience in software engineering techniques, design methodologies and software development practices.
- Particular interest in the telecom field.
- Experience in Architectures ARM, x86 / C, C + + / Linux.
- Experience in analog and digital electronic.
- Design and integration of data acquisition systems.
- Self-motivated and excellent communication skills.
- Solid team player.