Sobre o nosso cliente
Our Client it’s a Pharmaceutical Company, with an excellent reputation in his sector.
Descrição da oferta
The selected candidate will have the follow responsibilities:
- Ensures that all products are produced, tested, and released in compliance with relevant regulations;
- Ensures that systems, resources, and action plans are reviewed and that the compliance with those regulations is maintained;
- Makes final decisions regarding quality control and compliance issues for all products;
- Directs initiatives that promote continuous quality improvement and cost effectiveness and enhance efficiencies and compliance of production processes and procedures;
- Responsible for establishing the Company’s quality philosophy, policies, practices, procedures, standards, processes and systems.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Master Degree in Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- Good background in analytical research;
- Ability to think strategically and critically, to problem-solve and to make decisions;
- Strong communication skills.
Good opportunity for your professional growth.