Unbabel is building the world’s translation layer. Our vision is to enable seamless communication in any language by combining advanced artificial intelligence with a crowd of human translators. We are a diverse team, with a fast paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager/Executive Assistant for our Lisbon office. This multi-talented person will oversee the day-to-day operations of the office and assist the CEO. Someone with a passion for people and the ability to juggle a diverse array of projects will be a great fit for this role. Come help us define the culture and experience of our new office, this is an opportunity to build something unique!
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills in both Portuguese and English
- Streamline daily office operations and facilitate communications for a growing Lisbon office
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Facilitate new employee onboarding and provide logistical support for our growing headcount
- Prepare for meetings, conferences, and other events
- Plan office events (happy hours, birthday events, holiday parties, and other social activities)
- Order, track and stock the food inventory and office supplies
- Order weekly office meals and special event meals upon request
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors