We are looking for a responsible and dynamic person that will help us improve and integrate new features in the www.securibox.eu application. You will work closely with the design and back-end team and will have enough room to share and implement your own ideas.
- You are experienced with HTML5 and CSS3;
- You have good grasp of ReactJS or AngularJS and the concepts behind it;
- You are experienced with Git or similar, and the ability to structure your workflow around its concepts;
- You have an understanding of the concepts behind REST APIs and knowledge about how to interface with them;
- You have a strong understanding of the best practices involved in developing web applications, and the ability to discover solutions to the new challenges that you’ll face;
- Good communication skills. You will communicate daily with other Designers, Developers and Clients;
- Fluent in English (mandatory), French (a plus) and Portuguese (a plus);
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and willing to provide hands-on assistance where needed.
Integration into a high-potential team and contract terms consistent with the experience and career development demonstrated and enjoy free coffee, cookies and soft drinks!