Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“Technical Perfection and automotive passion” is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
“Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth.”
Our Group IT Division (Group Information Systems) is looking for a Security Administrator (m/f) to be based in Sao Joao Da Madeira (Portugal).
The main purpose of the job:
The role of a Security System Administrator is to work on daily IT-Security tasks for a worldwide perimeter. He/She shall provide 2nd level support for specific Security systems & applications.
The main missions and challenges are to:
- Prepare and implement changes on maintained Security infrastructure.
- Supervise Security infrastructure – investigate, debug, solve issues.
- Be an active member in the Security support chain as the contact for 1st level (Helpdesk & Monitoring & Sites) and 3rd level support (Competence Centers).
- Establish / write further documentation of Security systems and -processes.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- University Degree in Information Technology with 3-5 years of experience in the domain
- Extended knowledge in IP-networking and routing
- Extended knowledge in Fortinet and/or Checkpoint firewall technologies (a certification is a plus)
- Knowledge in installation/configuration/operations of Linux-based systems
- Willingness to develop expertise in the domain of IT-Security.
- Autodidactic abilities required.
- Good level of English compulsory
- Knowledge in virtualization technologies, e.g. ESX/ESXi
- Knowledge in Windows-based platforms, e.g. Citrix
- Knowledge in Monitoring platforms, e.g. Nagios