Uniplaces is creating a trusted, global brand for student accommodation. We believe in empowering student mobility, especially by making the process of finding accommodation online easier. We are an international, venture backed team and a results oriented business with global ambitions. It is important for us to build a strong team spirit in which everyone feels responsible and empowered to achieve their potential and be rewarded for doing so. Uniplaces is supported by top investors who have created leading consumer internet brands such as Zoopla.co.uk and LOVEFiLM.
As we are expanding globally, we’re now looking for a QA Tester to join our team. It takes a mixture of technical knowledge, analytical skills and pure hustle to be able to succeed in this role.
- Review of software requirements.
- Review of technical specification documentation.
- Specification of test scenarios and test cases (both functional and non-functional).
- Execution of tests (both manual and automated).
- Report defects and work closely with other team members to get them fixed.
- Key Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer science.
- Experience in software testing, preferably on web (ecommerce) sites.
- Experience in test automation tools.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Passionate for delivering quality software and defending the customer/end-user perspective.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Startup experience in our fast-growing, venture backed company.
- Reporting directly to our CPO
- Exposure to all areas of the business
- Competitive compensation package
- New Macbook pro
- Flexibility to take time off when necessary & open vacation policy
- A chance to have fun while working.
- Knowing you are building the global player for student services