We are looking to add a Full Stack Developer to our product development team based in Lisbon. The ideal candidate will not only be capable of the development activities, but also be able to work in a highly-dynamic team, bring ideas to the table and be able to interact with co-workers, team leader, designer and product manager. You will face a wide range of engineering challenges, from planning to implementation and testing, UX implementation, database design and tuning, web frontend development and much more.
- Degree in Computer Science Masters or equivalent;
- Be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- “Can-do” attitude and highly collaborative style with ability to gather consensus and take action;
- Good multitasking capabilities;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Availability to travel.
Solid foundations in:
- Development components for Web applications
- Database skills including: schema design and optimized SQL statement development
- Technical application design skills
Experience with is a plus:
- GWT development kit;
- Experience working as a member of a small agile software development team, e.g. participating in planning sessions and interpreting user stories.
Top reasons to work with us:
- Be involved in conquering international markets
- Grow with the company / startup environment
- Competitive salary
- Be eligible to get extra training
- Contribute to people security and safety
- Opportunity to travel