The candidate will join Management Control Solution (MCS) area, combining different Project & System teams which contribute significantly to the reliability, transparency, sharing of management information. Within Management Control Solution, ARC Control & Systems team is in charge of the maintenance in operational conditions and administration of the application ARC (All Reporting on Capital) which collects and aggregates all Capital data.
As Management Control Solutions Business Analyst, your key tasks are to:
- Contribute to the quarterly release process of the ARC application;
- Participate to business requirements (improvement, correction, new functionalities…) and have the opportunity to analyze regulations related to solvency ratio, COREP, and Pillar 3 to address users’ needs;
- Perform the non-regression tests during the Test User Acceptance phase;
- Provide support to data suppliers during the Qualification Test phase;
- Ensure the production follow-up and project support for the quarterly closing production (produce reports, consolidated statements etc.);
- Manage the access right and authorization of ARC application for all contributors: the users from Management Control and the data suppliers.
- Master’s degree or equivalent by experience in Finance/IT
- Professional experience: Up to 3 years of relevant experience as business analyst in Finance or tools administration (management control, finance department)
- Experience in system administration is a plus
- Knowledge of VBA is mandatory
- Experience of reporting tool (eg. Business Object) is a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment and willing to work with international locations
- Strong team spirit, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Available for a training period abroad (up to 3 month).