Sobre o nosso cliente
Very interesting Multinational operating on a International level. This person will need mobility and availability to live in Alentejo. This company is looking for an autonomous Financial Controller and provide a very interesting career plan.
Descrição da oferta
Business Analysis/Financial Controller:
- Preparation of the annual Operating Plan.
- Preparation of Forecast.
- Analyses information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Assists in the preparation of management presentations including related supporting documentation.
- Builds financial database by identifying sources of information; consolidating, verifying, and backing up data.
- Builds up scenario analysis of specific business cases/projects requested by management.
- Extracts analyses and reviews data from ERP information system.
- Cash forecasting. Compile information from around the company to create ongoing cash forecast. This information may come from the accounting records, the budget, capital budget, and board minutes (for dividend payments).
- Working capital monitoring.
- Grant credit. Issue credit to customers, which involves management of the policy under which credit terms are granted.
- Fund raising. Determine when additional cash is needed, and raise funds through the acquisition of debt, or changes in company policies that impact the amount of working capital required to run the business.
- Risk management. Use various hedging and netting strategies to reduce risk related to changes in asset values, interest rates, and foreign currency holdings.
- Credit rating agency relations. Keep any credit rating agencies informed of the company’s financial results and condition, if these agencies are providing ratings on the company’s marketable debt issuance.
- Bank relations. Keep the company’s bankers apprised of the company’s financial condition and projections, as well as any forthcoming changes in its need for borrowed funds.
- Reporting. The treasurer provides the senior management team with reports concerning market conditions, funding issues, returns on investment, cash-related risks, and similar topics.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Assist and support implementation ERP System planned for Q32016 to Q2 2017.
The Senior Financial Controller:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance / Economics.
- Minimum 5-years experience in a financial environment.
- Availability to live in Alentejo (south of Portugal).
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organisations.
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
- Analytic problem solving ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Management reporting skills.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Very skilled in MS-Office programs in particular, Excel and have a general good knowledge about the computer as a working tool.
- Ensures that all deadlines are met in accordance with the closing dates set by management.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Multinational dynamic company improving the business controlling department.