Act as the Sales Director of Azure for entire Western Europe with great target growth. In charge of coordinating more than 200 dedicated Azure Sales force, and with the responsibility to attract and Groom Azure Sales Leaders in each of our 12 countries.
Lead, develop and manage a team of high performing Principal Solution Specialists (PSS), Technical Solution Professionals (TSP), Cloud Solution Architects and/or Technical Solution Managers (TSM) to develop and execute a strong business plan for Azure sales and consumption within high potential accounts
- Create and execute a business plan to ensure Azure revenue and usage/ consumption goals are achieved
- Identify accounts that have high potential for rapid cloud adoption and significant Azure consumption
- Partner with local Sales and Marketing leadership teams to build and execute Azure sales plan
- Contribute to the recruitment, engagement and readiness of Partners who can help the Sales and Technical Professionals drive Azure consumption
- Understand Microsoft strengths and effectively communicate those strengths to customers in a positive manner.
- Work across the team to deliver references and satisfied customers that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Create opportunity plans for all workloads/solution areas and competitive and strategic initiatives, aligned to other Microsoft sales (Datacenter, Data Platform, Productivity, and Developer Platform Evangelist) and resources (Partners, ISVs, Services, Blackbelts) and partners to drive new business opportunities
- Operationalize a structured Rhythm of the Business (ROB) to ensure a sustainable and predictable Azure business, including both Azure sales and consumption
- Create team readiness plans that focus on solution selling knowledge and execution
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- Sales Leadership: 8-10 years of strong, proven track record of leading and driving solution selling across a sales team, focused on business value of technical software solutions to solve customer problems.
- Consultative Solution Selling Experience: Demonstrated experience of at least 8 years selling technology solutions to senior business and IT decision makers by reinforcing the value of the technology to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities. Possess both business acumen expertise and technology knowledge to connect how customer business issues impact their IT environments.
- Sales Teamwork Experience: High degree of collaboration with multiple Microsoft sales leadership and personnel, as well as Microsoft Partners will be required for success. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated he/she has worked as part of a collaborative sales organization and delivered great results.
- Sales Excellence: Demonstrated strategic business management. Effectively manages sales pipeline (generation and velocity), forecast with predictable results that exceed revenue and Usage/consumption targets, and the ability to formulate a strategy from market indicators and organizational objectives. Coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
- Azure & competitive Cloud computing knowledge: Demonstrate product insights on IaaS and PaaS. Can articulate core value proposition on advanced Azure workloads and coach local teams with Deal Clinics leveraging both product & solution insights. Act as a knowledge catcher on GAP & AWS trends and share them to Corp teams.
- Requires a bachelor degree in Computer Science, similar information technology-related discipline or Business Administration;
- Masters Degree preferred, MBA desirable.
Complex sales training
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief”.