Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Our Key Account & Sales Office Department in Lisbon is looking for a:
If you are a goal oriented and driven person who wish to strengthen our team by building strong relationship with our most important Portuguese customers, you are the one to join Tetra Pak!
In this role, you will report to the Key Account and Sales Office Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead a cross functional Key Account team to build strong customer relationship to achieve sustainable growth by identifying and capturing short, medium and long term business opportunities
- Drive improved understanding of the customers’ overall business (marketplace, channels, retailers, consumers, competitive environment, strategy, productivity, profitability and the across value chain)
- Actively partner and work together across borders internally and externally, to understand and improve our customers’ and our own business
- Identify customer needs and drive opportunities in line with Tetra Pak global business strategy, category, portfolio, processing and Technical Service plans, delivering a strong value proposition
- Identifying the unique value of Tetra Pak products in a competitive environment. Deciding on maximum price to be charged for the products and service in order to deliver sustainable profitable growth and financial results
- Implement the Marketing strategy
- Develop and drive execution of strategic and operational key account plan aligned to Tetra Pak and customer business objectives
- Understand the regulatory environment impacting the business code of conduct for Tetra Pak. Adhering to any applicable set of rules and regulations
We believe you have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented with strong a ability to get things done
- Strong leadership skills to drive multifunctional teams
- Strategic thinking, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Portuguese mother tongue, fluency in English
- 3-5 years experience within commercial area, experience in food industry , retail or related activity sectors
- University Degree (Engineering, Food Industry or Business Administration)
- MBA is nice to have
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
If we have raised your interest please submit your application online with your CV in English.