The Market Access Manager will be responsible for the development and communication of the value proposition (including pricing and reimbursement) for the Gilead products.
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead’s therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, oncology, haematology and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Contribute to coordinate National Pricing & Reimbursement Dossiers in line with HQ core value dossiers
- Prepare section on Pharmacoeconomic evidence
- Prepare material to support P&R negotiation.
- Prepare Regional/hospital dossiers as a support to inclusion of Gilead products within formularies.
- Customize dossiers with local epidemiological and cost data
- Prepare material (and train) as support to field market access
- Adapt International economic models (cost-effectiveness, Budget Impact) to local reality
- Ensure outputs are published
- Communicate results to field force
- Based on available literature, prepare material (slides and promotional material) on the economic value of Gilead products.
- Train field force on principles of Pharmacoeconomics and on how best communicate health economic value of Gilead products.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Relevant experience in health economics within a pharma/medical device company and a degree in economics or scientific related field.
- A Master in health economics/health care management is a plus.
- Knowledge of National and Regional pharmaceutical reimbursement policies.
- May manage cross-functional teams or working groups.
- Excellent technically focused written skills with ability to synthetize information.
- Good knowledge of economic evaluations and modelling
- Ability to synthetize information following the value story of the products
- Interpersonal and communication skills in order to lead, interact with colleagues from different disciplines
- “Researcher” mind-set
- Ability to present/participate to International working groups
- Ability to communicate results with appropriate but simple language.
- Ability to align business needs with high methodological and science-driven standards.