Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, with annual revenues greater than $2 billion, employees in more than 60 countries, and more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
About the Job
We are currently recruiting for a Manager in our Project Integration team to be based at our site in Maidenhead or home based. As a PI Manager you will be responsible for the oversight and delivery of the Projects within the Clinical Data, Analysis and Reporting group (CDARO). You will have daily client contact and build important relationships both internally as well as externally. Other job responsibilities and duties may include:
- Overall responsibility for assuring timeliness and quality of work for studies
- Ensure that the highest levels of client service are maintained and that specific Project Integration requirements from clients are identified
- Coordinate Data Management, Programming, and Statistics projects, teams, and deadlines
- Communicate on a regular basis with assigned clients regarding questions, concerns, and project status
- Organize, chair, and record minutes for all cross-functional Project Integration project meetings
- Ensure all appropriate documentation and procedures are performed upon project completion
- Communicate with the Data Management, Programming, Statistics, Pharmacokinetics, Medical Writing, and QA departments regarding study progress and reporting requirements
- Update the Project Integration internal timelines for allocated projects in a timely manner. Renegotiate timelines as appropriate
- Keep senior management and/or client services informed of pertinent project or client related information (i.e., work scope changes)
- Assist Director of Project Integration in preparing proposals and attend client meetings as needed
- Develop new business by building successful client relationships
- Motivate others to complete high quality work efficiently
- You will possess a BSc or equivalent ideally in a life science or related subject.
- Previous experience from leading Projects within a CDARO function working for a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Ideal background for this role would be experience working in Programming or Data Management.
- A strong knowledge of the overall clinical trial process
- Strong demonstrable clinical pharmaceutical industry experience including demonstrated skills and competency in clinical project management tasks
- Ability to work to a variety of client-driven specifications
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.
There is no better time to join us!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.