Sobre o nosso cliente
Renowned multinational pharmaceutical company with a strong presence in the Portuguese market.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Medical Director, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Support the business unit management team in the preparation and administration of the local or business unit medical budget;
- Collaborate with all alliance, business, and vendor partners;
- Participate in active coaching by providing timely and constructive feedback to co-workers and model the leadership behaviors;
- Work with direct reports on performance management objectives, development plans and documentation of their expertise;
- Participate in recruitment, diversity, retention efforts and hiring efforts as applicable;
- Participate in committees;
- Be an ambassador of both patients and the company.
The candidate must demonstrate the following competences and knowledge:
- Education in Medicine;
- Be board eligible or certified in appropriate specialty or have completed the level of post-medical school clinical training;
- Experience in clinical research or pharmaceutical medicine is preferred;
- Knowledge of drug development process, ability to balance scientific and business priorities, strong communication and interpersonal teamwork skills;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Excellent opportunity to integrate a remarkable professional team.