OutSystems Brand & Creative Services (OBCS) is a global team that acts as the creative agency inside OutSystems, responsible for the definition, implementation and governance of OutSystems brand, and for the definition and delivery of all assets necessary to support Marketing activities. OBCS also works with all other departments inside OutSystems (like Services, People Operations, and Engineering) to support all the activities that require brand and creative assets
We’re looking for a passionate, yet business-minded, driving force that will push for the success of our brand.
The Creative Director will lead all brand and creative work, and be diligently focused on ensuring alignment and growing the extended creative team to effectively support a fast growing international company with the highest quality creative assets and a strong brand.
- Guide and oversee the definition, implementation and governance of the OutSystems brand, sub-brands and all related brand assets;
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs and manage multiple projects from concept through completion;
- Establish creative direction, guide and oversee the activities of all graphic designers, photographers, videographers and other members of the extended creative team (both internal and outsourced) to ensure a consistent communication across the entire company and product lines;
- Oversee and participate in the production of all assets including campaign materials, websites and landing pages, email communications, advertisements, office decoration, event support materials, among others;
- Take the concepts defined by marketing managers and internal clients and oversee all the way through to delivery of the final assets, monitoring workflows, budgets and schedules along the way;
- Coordinate and attend planning meetings and make presentations to team staff and internal clients to decide the creative direction of campaigns and other projects.
- Energetic, smart and curious;
- Opinionated but at the same time humble enough to place the company’s success above personal taste;
- Able to interpret a client’s vision and transform it into a tangible and deliverable product;
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects, with tight deadlines and multiple constituents;
- Willing and not afraid to get her hands dirty and work on testing creative concepts and implementing creative assets.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Advertising or equivalent;
- Professional experience in Advertising, Art Direction, Brand Development, Graphic Design, Corporate Identity, Creative Strategy;
- Agency experience a plus;
- Strong creative portfolio;
- Strong English proficiency.