About the job:
The candidate will join the Quality & Security team, with a strong focus on the German market, to perform the following activitities:
- Analysis and processing of complaints and requests for clarification;
- Treatment of incidents and non-conformities within the Vortal Management Systems; Implementation, monitoring and analysis of corrective actions to mitigate the risks and impacts;
- Collaborate in the planning and maintenance of the current management systems, certification of new projects or new legal requirements and audits, contributing to the simplification and efficiency of business processes, contributing to a greater efficiency, continuous improvement and added value for the customer;
- Ensure training and awareness of all employees in compliance with the rules and processes defined in the management systems.
Skills and experience:
- Native German and Portuguese proficiency (mandatory);
- Degree in Law, Management or similar;
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 and 27001 standards, auditing techniques and analysis of risk (valued)
- Ability to work in a team and goals oriented;
- Autonomy, proactivity and ambition;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Resilience, sense of commitment and determination;
- Good communication;
- Domain and interest in computer tools (Excel, visio, project);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Immediate availability.
A competitive compensation package, including bonus depending on performance; training; full health and welfare benefits inside a casual and challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Vortal is a great place to work company!