BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB):
- Leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our business
- Part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change
- Our excellence is widely recognised by the industry
GM is part of BNP Paribas CIB’s Capital Markets activity and combines three business lines:
- Structured Equity: provides customised or exchange-traded structured products to clients to meet their capital protection, yield and diversification requirements
- Flow and Financing: provides institutional investors and asset managers investment and hedging strategies
- Commodity Derivatives: provides corporates with a wide range of risk management and hedging solutions
ETS is one of the desks covering the widest range of underliers in Europe and in the world. We have products on more than 1000 different equities in the world. The ETS Trading team aims at ensuring a very high level of liquidity on all Exchange-listed derivatives products (more than 150.000). The Lisbon platform provides direct support to Paris trading hub, responsible for covering all European markets.
As part of the Team, your job will consist on 3 main missions:
- Contributing to various reports on risk and profitability analysis of the business.
- Getting involved in the day-to-day business through numerous tasks such as: the supervision of competitors’ prices, validation of corporate action adjustments, the monitoring of our automatons (hedging tool, parameterization tool, volatility fitter, algorithms,…).
- Helping with on-going developments and research on our internal pricing systems.
- Finance or Economics Degree with a good understanding of options trading and pricing
- Strong interest in Financial Markets
- Methodological skills
- Innovative mind-set & drive
- Excellent fluency in English
- Computing skills: Excel, (VBA is a plus)
- Numerical skills