This is an incredible opportunity to join and shape Uniplaces as a product specialist with focus on business, technology, and user experience! Your mission is to leverage our platform and turn it into the best possible experience for our target audience.
As a Senior Product Manager you will
- Work closely with UX/UI designers and engineering leads to prioritise and scope projects
- Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competition, market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision.
- Work with UX and stakeholders, and translate them into product requirements
- Responsible for driving your team towards success, initiate the development of new futures balancing them with improving current features
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented, responsible and organized
- At least 4 years experience as a Product Manager in e-commerce/digital business ideally with mobile experience
- Team player
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with different stakeholders
- Optimist and self-driven
- Fluent in english (verbal and written)
- Really nice to have: academic background in technology
As a Uniplacer, some cool stuff is waiting for you such as wide coverage private health insurance, fresh fruit, lots of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cappuccino, weekly speaker series to get to know world class talent (like Google’s engineers and Atomico’s key leaders), seriously fun team events, passionate, cool and funky colleagues from all over the globe, career perspectives as high as the moon and much more.