Expeditors International, with a worldwide presence of over 13.000 logistics specialists in more than 250 offices continue to expand. Our core services: Supply Chain Solutions, Transportation, Customs & Compliance, Distribution, Order and Risk Management. Our working conditions?
Streamlined structures, fast decision making processes, attractive and innovative workplaces, own training centers and great team spirit. We are looking for an Ocean Export Agent to join our Ocean team in Porto (OPO) office.
Descriçao do Emprego
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace Ocean Import Files and reporting
- Ensure timely delivery of cargo to customer
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers (Ocean carriers, trucking companies and others involved).
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
- Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in the DLSOPs
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough understanding of ocean shipment documentation process a plus
- Operations/Industry knowledge preferred but not required
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Proven analytical skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word).
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Work permit for European Union
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.