This role is responsible for managing, optimizing and growing the sales and operational performance of our European boutique partnerships. You will build strong relationships with boutiques at all levels, working with the wider commercial team and other Farfetch team members internationally, ensuring boutiques are actively engaged to drive business results.
- Engaging and maintaining the boutique’s active participation in the partnership with Farfetch and generating profitable results;
- Proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities;
- Manage each boutique through strategic planning and tactics, turning knowledge into focused action;
- Manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance, working closely with merchandising and the wider commercial team;
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities;
- Review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability;
- Conduct regular business reviews internally and with boutiques;
- Onboard new boutiques commercially and supervise the operational setup and implementation through Partner Services team, ensuring boutique is online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame;
- Ensure excellent service & follow up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Partner Services team and other teams, to drive all service KPIs and ensure business needs are met.
Key skills and experience
- Commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale environment – fashion and luxury contact is a plus;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Outstanding skills in sales/negotiation techniques and strong analytical ability;
- Must be well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace;
- Excellent sense of prioritization and timing;
- Needs to be at ease with excel (pivots) and use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information;
- Articulate communication both verbal and written;
- Fluency both written and verbal in at least two languages, English being essential and Italian is mandatory;
- Previous international work experiences a plus.