Work for a growing Dynamics NAV Partner in the UK, has been in the market over 15 years and you will be in Lisbon remotely supporting UK based Clients with several Dynamics NAV versions – (2009 – 2013 – 2015 – 2016), you will have remote backup from a team of Developers and Functional consultants in the UK.
- Understanding the customers’ needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Provide NAV skills to support new and existing business.
- Keep up to date with all the latest version of Dynamics NAV.
- Delivery of training sessions.
- Remote based UK hours with flexibility.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Dynamics NAV.
- Good knowledge of Dynamics NAV 2015/16.
- Good Technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally, experience with Dynamics Partners
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Knowledge of C/Side, C/AL, NAS and SQL would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in a Dynamics NAV support role