Build and strengthen customer loyalty by finding the right solutions to our Customers Beauty needs
Do you love . . . engaging Customers to create a positive experience?
Are you energized by . . . consulting with Customers to determine their Beauty needs?
Do you enjoy . . . recommending solutions to help Customers look and feel their best?
Builds strong customer relationships through delivering excellent Customer Service
- Demonstrates Beauty products and describes the results and benefits to the customer
- Educates product knowledge in an engaging way in inform choice
- Reinforces customer’s selections by reviewing the use and benefits of products chosen
Applies advanced product knowledge to build customer confidence
- Serves as a consultative expert on all product lines
- Shares product knowledge in an engaging way to inform customer choice
- Links multiple products based on desired attributes and results
- Proactively seeks out communication on new products and trends to keep knowledge current
Actively Listens to customers’ needs to provide product recommendations
- Engages customers in conversation to determine Beauty needs, style, and preference
- Listens for cues to tailor the interaction and better serve our customer
- Encourages customers to explore products through testing and sampling
- Introduce customers to new products that complement their Beauty regimen
Supports operations through Company best practices
- Maintains department cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Stocks and replenishes inventory to support Company in-stock goals
- Distributes samples and gratis in accordance with Company policy
- Store Manager
- Area Supervisor
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Advanced Product Knowledge
- Operational Support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the department within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Prior experience in a retail, sales, or cosmetics environment
- Prior experience interacting with customers in a consultative capacity
At Kohl’s, we’re always looking ahead to creating the next great thing. Since 1962, our people have been our biggest asset and every great thing we do is thanks to the great people we hire.