Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
Ensure water quality for people around the world.
We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
To support our Sales Support & Customer Service Team in Portugal we are looking for a fulltime Student Assistant Inside Sales & Service Support for a period of max. 9 months, performing following tasks:
- Working with Company’s CRM Software
- Supporting the team in different marketing activities, e.g. following e-mailings and leads qualification process
- Conducting market research on potential customers or active funding programs
- Working in the preparation of tender documentation
- Supporting the Warehouse physical count
- Processing order entry
- Supporting technical service for the traceability of the incoming goods from customers
- Working on Servicesoft software
- Translating manuals and brochures
- Answering incoming customer calls
- Currently enrolled as a student, preferably in Marketing or in Technical Disciplines. Alternate science degrees will be considered
- Able to work fulltime within the 9 months employment (40h per week)
- Highly motivated, open minded person with a desire to work learn and work in a dynamic team
- Ideally experienced in working with CRM Systems and Knowledge of MS Office software
- Good verbal and written communications skills in Portuguese and English, other languages are of advantage
- An exciting and challenging working environment in a growing market of water in one of the most successful global technology and science company
- Great opportunity to gain professional experience in sales and getting insights into daily work and different departments
- Exciting assignments and working with the most advanced CRM – Customer Relationship Management – software
- Attractive remuneration