The selected candidate will be responsible for plan and manage our local and international Clinical Trials as well as coordinate the activities between BIAL and the CRO’s involved in those Clinical Trials.
The Clinical Research Manager will:
- Coordinate the connection between BIAL and the CRO’s involved in the clinical trials.
- Comply with the Good Clinical Practices and/or SOPs which apply to the activity.
- Guarantee, directly or indirectly, that all relevant documents have been submitted for approval from the Ethics Commissions and the Regulatory Authorities before starting the clinical trial.
- Ensure the discussion plan of the Protocol and clinical trial processes (e.g.: Researcher Meetings)
- Support the process of contracting suppliers involved in the clinical trials.
- Ensure the performance of the trial within the time given.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Life Sciences, preferentially in Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Clinical Research management;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork orientation;
- Autonomy, proactivity and strong orientation for results and goals;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Leadership and motivation skills;
- Willingness to travel.