SALES MANAGER IN PORTUGAL/QUINTA DA LAGO
- Of Monte da Quinta Resort is responsible for overseeing Sales Department.
- Portuguese and English language is a “MUST”.
Your job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Ensure consistency and growth in productivity by servicing existing clients and exploring new Leisure accounts effectively.
- To be aware of current and potential markets, trends and coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate.
- To secure new and repeat business for the hotel by monitoring contact with: tour operators, wholesalers, travel agencies, and professional associations within local, regional and international markets.
- Focus on assertively establishing new client contacts and developing detailed information on the potential revenues from these accounts.
- Achieve personal financial and non-financial performance objectives, working with department leadership to ensure these objectives are met.
- Take responsibility for your own professional development, ensuring that you have the financial literacy, negotiation and face-to-face selling skills needed to successfully do your job.
- Actively participate in client familiarization trips, site inspections, sales trips and road shows as required to meet the sales targets of the hotel.
- Liaise effectively with all operational colleagues, providing support and information to ensure accurate delivery of our promise
- Ensure that all administration is processed quickly and efficiently.
- Closely monitor accounts revenue and business production from travel trade market
- Participate in the review meetings with Director of Revenue and sales team
- Participates in Trade Shows and promotional events
To move into this position you should have:
- Relevant degree/diploma or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 3 years account management experience and two years experience in a sales role in the leisure segment.
- A proven track record of driving business results.
- A strong background in Leisure and travel trade market
- Knowledge of local/international leisure market
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven track records in planning and executing strategies
- International travel to trade shows and exhibitions maybe required.