The Procurement Assistant conducts negotiations with suppliers, manages the purchase requisitions as well as those inherent to these processes and monitoring of orders taking into account the needs of the company and for its benefit.
- Perform entry-level purchasing functions and assists the procurement department in any tasks related to the efficient procurement of goods and services;
- Source and liaise with new and existing providers;
- Administrative support to the Procurement team;
- Support any requests to providers related to hardware, software and services;
- Support the Group’s procurement strategy;
- Assist the procurement department in maintaining procurement documents in a systematic and auditable fashion.
Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year in related work experience;
- Oracle knowledge is a plus;
- Good analytical skills;
- Knowledge of English (desirable);
- Good communication skills, autonomy, team spirit, rigor and sense of responsibilities and risk;
- Problem solving attitude; proactivity; organization and orientation for the detail.